A project of the Emerging Workforce Initiative, Net Work offers classes, workshops and services that prepare youth and young adults for a career pathway. Through a blend of learning experiences (online modules, team activities, hands-on projects, and meetings with career mentors), participants explore emerging career fields and develop job search and workplace skills.
Net Work classes and workshops:
- Model a real workplace with hands-on activities and projects that engage participants;
- Teach skills that can be applied in any industry or workplace, and in life, such as problem solving, persistence, team communications, and self directed learning;
- Make learning available any time, any place, and at any pace to address different participant needs and interests;
- Connect participants to a wide network of mentors, employers, and community resources that help learners develop new skills and enter a career pathway;
- Evaluate the results with online tools that track participant progress, get immediate feedback on effectiveness, individualize learning, and increase communication.
Learn more about Net Work
Sign up for Net Work
Need more information? Contact Net Work Louisville here
Net Work is a program of the Emerging Workforce Initiative, Inc., a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
Donations to the Emerging Workforce Initiative may be tax deductible.